AutoCast - Automated Mass
The most scalable, secure and efficient way to send mass voice or SMS messages
AutoCast is a versatile and flexible platform that allows you to send voice messages, bulk SMS, and voting/polling surveys to a large number of recipients. It can be scaled to use for a wide variety of applications and includes detailed reporting.
Mass Communications Made Easy
Mass SMS, polling or phone messages – all contacts are DNC verified
SURVEYS & POLLING
Send mobile surveys or ask your recipients to vote on an issue
Send time-sensitive announcements to large numbers of people
Keep subscribers updated on the latest deals, flash sales, or important info
For conference calls – dial your participants to confirm their details
Company news, sales team updates, or staff announcements
How Does it Work?
AutoCast is a hassle-free service. Simply send us your list of contacts and the message you want to send with the scheduled date and time. We’ll do the rest!
You will receive a detailed post-campaign report that details when your message was delivered, who received it and how they responded.
Common Use Cases:
- Emergency Services: When a disaster strikes, send a call out to paramedics, medical staff and volunteers to get all hands on deck as soon as possible.
- Appointment Reminders: Send a reminder to clients and customers asking them to confirm their scheduled appointments and receive a YES or NO response.
- Mobile Surveys: ask your recipients to respond to interactive surveys via SMS or pre-recorded voice. Ask an unlimited amount of questions and receive an unlimited amount of responses.
- Debt Collections: automate your collections process with pre-scheduled payment reminders.
- Update your details: keep your database updated quickly and easily by asking your recipients to confirm their contact details.
- Mobile Marketing: send marketing SMS messages to your subscribers to instantly notify them of sales, promotions and special offers.*
*Chorus Call does not allow any unsolicited marketing/promotional messages to be sent from our system. All numbers are verified against the Do Not Call Register to ensure that marketing-related campaigns comply with industry regulations. Contacts on the register will not receive your campaign and must be opted in to receive marketing from your organisation.