Chorus Call presents Managed Interviews – an easier way to connect live-to-air & media calls.
Our operators ensure that interviews go ahead on time and on schedule, and that talent and journalists are connected and introduced seamlessly and professionally. Scheduling disasters are avoided and the talent’s privacy is better protected.
PERFECT FOR: Talent interviews, media conferences, Live-to-Air radio, touring announcements, press releases
Streamlined Media Interviews in a Few Simple Steps:
1. Book Your Managed Interview
- Use our online booking form to schedule multiple media interviews at once
- Include all talent details as well as scheduled journalists/interviewers
- Tell us how long your entire booking will run for, as well as how long each individual interview should take
- We’ll get in touch to confirm your details and finalise the booking
2. Interviewers Called 2 Minutes Prior to Interview Timeslot
- Our operators will contact the interviewers two minutes prior to their booked timeslot
- Operator will confirm the duration assigned and any special requests e.g. recording requirements
- Interviewers are kept on hold until their alotted time and then connected seamlessly to the talent
- Interviewers are formally introduced by the conference operator
- Operators will stay on the line to facilitate timekeeping and monitor the interview proceedings
3. Interviews Go Ahead
- Interviews are conducted as normal
- Timekeeping – operator ensures that interviews do not run over time
- Optional correspondence – receive email notifications when each interview starts and ends. Choose the level of service/correspondence you require.
- Interviews are automatically disconnected once time is up, and the next interviewer will be introduced by the operator