Paid Marketing Internship – Baseball Queensland & The Brisbane Bandits
Chorus Call Australia is excited to be partnering with Baseball Queensland through our Sponsorship of the Windsor Royals Baseball Club and the Brisbane Bandits Baseball Team.
We’re scouting for a talented and passionate marketing Junior to join the team 2-3 days per week with flexible hours to suit your needs. In return, you will gain valuable industry experience and add to your portfolio whilst being part of a fun and collaborative team.
You will have the support of a professional and dedicated Marketing team, but this project will be yours to own!
This is a paid position with the opportunity for ongoing career progression. As the Marketing Intern, you will assist our sponsored clients in managing their technical marketing platforms and social media presence, building engaging marketing collateral, and collaborating on fresh digital strategies.
You will report to our Manager of Shared Services, working within our corporate team as well as directly with our partners and sponsored clients.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Technical marketing including building and updating WordPress sites
- Social media management across a variety of platforms
- Helping to create and implement the marketing strategy for this sponsorship
- Other general marketing activities and research
You will be expected to prioritise, work to deadlines and work collaboratively to engineer creative solutions aligned with our vision. You will be working from our office in Brisbane and on-site with clients and customers.
- Fun and culturally diverse workplace, working as part of a hardworking and down to earth team
- The opportunity to be part of an exciting new stage for our fast growing organisation
- Convenient location in the Brisbane CBD – drive, bus or train
This fantastic, challenging and rewarding opportunity will provide you with job satisfaction from day one and future career progression for an ambitious, team oriented and hardworking individual.
Your success is not necessarily based on your education or experience, but in your positive attitude and entrepreneurial spirit. You will need a great sense of humour, strong emotional intelligence, and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, along with a genuine care for others.
Other desirable skills include:
- Be studying or a graduate of Marketing or another relevant degree
- Some previous experience in a creative/marketing role including internships
- Finger firmly on the social media and marketing pulse
- Tech savvy and computer literate
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Be eager, proactive and show initiative
- Ability to think outside the box with a keen eye for detail
- A passion for sports (knowledge of Baseball would be highly advantageous!)
- Creative and keen design eye
- Experience using technical marketing platforms