Custom solutions for your meetings, events and financial announcements
Our event conferencing services can be completely tailored to suit your requirements. Whether you require a simple dial-out service, a fully managed conference call, webcasting services or conferencing for your yearly investor announcements, we can provide a solution to meet your needs.
PRE-REGISTRATION WITH DIAMOND PASS
1,000 PORT CAPACITY FOR LARGE EVENTS
HIGHLY TRAINED LOCAL OPERATORS & ONSHORE SUPPORT
PERSONALISED SERVICE & CUSTOM SOLUTIONS
Managed Event Conferencing Includes:
- Signature Diamond Pass: Our in-house developed platform that allows participants to pre-register and join themselves into your call. More about Diamond Pass.
- Comprehensive booking confirmation makes your event preparation easy
- Equipment and sound quality testing will be scheduled 24 hours prior to conference
- Pre-event sub-conferencing to allow presenters to prepare
- Real time chat with the operator via IM or backline
- Operator managed Q&A session with web-based tools that put you in control
- View Q&A: Real time view of participants and those who have registered for questions. The ability to change the order of questions or not allow questions from a particular participant.
- Voting and polling session support
- Post Call Report: Full event reporting including participant list and recording of call available within 30 minutes.
- Digital Playback: For a nominated period of time, the conference will be available for replay by dialing into our system
- Transcription services: Word-for-word within agreed timeframes
- Free cloud storage and file sharing services that enable you to securely share and access files online
Contact Us for a Quote
Our team of event specialists know that each event is unique, that’s why we provide quotes based on your organisation’s needs. You can get in touch via email or over the phone to discuss your conferencing requirements with a member of our Events team.
Go to our contact page below, or call our team on 1800 98 88 98