Chorus Call Australia Pty Ltd. (CCA) – ABN 98 103 028 986 – understands that your privacy is important to you. The information supplied to CCA when using their services together with any updated information provided by you from time to time, will be recorded on CCA database and will be maintained and used in accordance with all relevant legislation, including the Privacy Act 1988 and the Corporations Act 2001, to the extent that the legislation applies to the information collected and maintained by CCA.
Your personal information will be used solely by CCA and will not be divulged to any person outside the employ of CCA, except for disclosure to third parties who form part of our product/service delivery chain such as companies who process non-cash payments.
You may access any information held by CCA that relates to you at any time, simply by sending a request in writing to CCA requesting access to this information. You may also ask us to correct any information that relates to you and is inaccurate. Requests for correction of information should be sent in writing to CCA.
Secure Online Credit Card Payments [CommWeb]
Common law duty of confidentiality
As part of the general law governing the banker/customer contract, banks have always been required to keep any information about their customers in the strictest confidence. Traditionally, banks could only disclose information they hold about a customer if:
- they had the customer’s express or implied consent;
- the disclosure was compelled by law; for example, under Taxation Acts;
- the disclosure was required in the best interests of the bank; for example, to a court if a bank is defending or conducting legal action involving a customer. This exception does not, as it is sometimes thought, allow a bank to disclose information for any purpose it chooses; or
- the disclosure was in the public interest; for example, if a customer’s dealings indicate that he or she was trading with the enemy during a time of war. This exception is used rarely and only in the most serious circumstances.
Collection of personal information
What is “personal information”?
Personal information is information or an opinion, whether true or not, and whether recorded in a material form or not, about an individual whose identity is apparent, or can reasonably be ascertained, from the information or opinion.
Why do we collect information?
Personal information is collected so that we may:
- administer our customer relationships;
- comply with our legal obligations.
- provide customers with the products and services they request and, unless they tell us otherwise, to provide information on products and services offered by the collecting member, other members of the Group, affiliated product and service providers, and external product and service providers for whom we act as agent. If you have provided us with your email or mobile phone details, we may provide information to you electronically with respect to products and services.
Personal information may also be used for:
- monitoring and evaluating products and services;
- gathering and aggregating information for statistical, prudential, actuarial and research purposes;
- assisting customers with queries;
For additional details regarding Privacy and the information handling practices of
the Commonwealth Bank Group, Click Here.
© Copyright 2003 – 2014, Chorus Call Australia Pty Ltd.
Copyright of material contained on this site is owned by CCA. You may download, display, print and copy this material in an unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal use or for non-commercial use within your organisation. Except as permitted above, you must not copy, adapt, publish,
Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering the contest you authorise Chorus Call Australia Pty Ltd. (CCA) the use of your logo, mission statement and any images created for the contest.
Prize winner will be notified via the online platform the competition is held. Vote count is subject to verification and winning decision is final.
NATURE AND VALUE OF THE PRIZES
The nature and value of the prizes is as indicated in competition announcement via the online platform the competition is held. All prize values are the recommended retail value in Australian dollars and are correct at time of contest announcement and duration. CCA takes no responsibility for variations in the prize value.
It is a condition of entry that CCA has the right to publicise, broadcast and communicate to the public the organisation, characters, likeness and voice of any entrants for any promotion or matter incidental to the contest. Entrants may be required by CCA to participate in any photo, recording, video and/or film session(s) and acknowledge that CCA has the right to use such publicity materials in any medium (including the internet) and in any reasonable manner it sees fit.
Requests for further information or authorisation should be directed to:
Chorus Call Australia
c/o Social Media Manager
Level 8, East Tower, 410 Ann St
Brisbane, QLD 4000