The cost effective way to have meetings with your company, customers or suppliers.
Unassisted audio conferencing is a collaborative service that is available for you to utilise at any time. This allows you to have planned or impromptu meetings whenever required.
Simply distribute the dial in number and guest passcode to your participants and you can be conferencing within minutes.
PERFECT FOR: Team meetings, client meetings, project meetings, legal, educational and medical communication
FREE Add-ons to Boost the Performance of your Conference
Chorus Call Australia offers dial in numbers from around the country and around the world.
With our Australian based operations and our in-house systems and processes, your conferencing can be cost effective and high quality.
Unassisted Teleconferencing User Guide
ACCESSING YOUR CONFERENCE CALL
Chorus Call uses multiple telecommunication carriers to ensure as little disruption to your conferencing as possible. The two numbers below will end on the same bridge but will provide you with an alternative should one of the carriers have an outage.
Australia Wide Free Call: 1800 556 264
Australia Wide Free Call: 1800 173 224
Chorus Call has a large number of local and international call access numbers in capital cities, major regional centres and most key international locations. We are always updating and improving access for our customers. For an up to date list of access numbers visit HERE.
- The Host dials into the service and is welcomed by a recorded voice announcement and is prompted to enter their passcode, followed by the # key
- Enter the Host passcode number followed by the # key
- The Host will be advised that their passcode has been confirmed
- A Host with a valid passcode will be placed into conference
Note: It is the Host passcode that activates the conference. Guests will hear music until the Host dials in.
- Guests dial into the service and are welcomed by a recorded voice announcement and are prompted to enter a passcode number
- Enter the Guest passcode number followed by the # key
- Guests will be advised that the passcode number has been confirmed
- Guests with a valid passcode are joined into conference
Through our sister company Compunetics who builds and distributes the world’s best conferencing bridges, Chorus Call Australia has the ability to make in house development of needed customer solutions. Below is a list of the common features used by customers but many more unique solutions have been developed for specific customer needs. If you require a specific solution speak to your account manager or contact us on 1800 98 88 98.
STANDARD USER FEATURES
The below features are standard on all Chorus Call unassisted conferencing accounts. Use these automated features to improve your conference outcome.
OTHER COMMON USER FEATURES
These features of a Chorus Call Unassisted Conferencing account need to be set up by an administrator to be available to customers. Set up is free, and can be completed easily by speaking to an operator or your account manager.
Dial out from your conference
This can be set up as an account feature by a conference administrator or your account manager.
- Press * 1 to enter the conference vestibule.
- As a prompt to dial, you will hear a series of repeating tones.
- Dial the phone number, including area code, followed by the #key.
- Once you have reached the party, press *1 to place the party on hold or *2 to disconnect that line.
- Repeat instructions above to dial out to additional phone numbers.
- Press * 1 to join yourself and the called parties into the conference.