Education Technology Solutions:
- Interactive Display/Whiteboard
(SMART, Monodopad, Kaptivo, A1 eBoards)
- Webcasting and Livestreaming
- Cloud-based video conferencing for
interactive virtual classes
- Projector screens and large-scale AV theatre solutions
Make a Difference with Video in the Classroom
- Interactive learning through technology – embrace modern tech to make lesson time engaging, immersive and fun. Smart boards, video conferencing and other collaborative tools can change the way you teach.
- Empower students to learn anywhere – create virtual classrooms where students can come together. Bridge connections between students all over the world, foster International perspectives, and provide access to students in remote locations.
- Support faculty collaboration – video collaboration isn’t just for your students. Find new ways for staff to connect, plan, collaborate, and create more efficient workflows.
- Record, live stream and upload your lessons – increase access to learning materials by utilising live streams, webcasting and other web-based solutions.
See how some education providers are using video and cloud technology to bridge gaps and create more collaborative learning environments.