Chorus Call Australia’s #10for10 voting for NFPs celebration has been going for a entire week! We are very excited by people’s passion to support Not-For-Profit organisations’ charity work. NFPs have received more than 1000 votes so far! It is becoming a really close contest and Every Vote makes a difference.
These NFP organisations up for the $10,000+ Prize Pack are:
- Create Foundation
- Meals On Wheels – Qld
- PCYC (Queensland Police-Citizens Youth Club)
- Spinal Cure Australia
We need everyone’s help to spread the word and keep the votes coming in! Here are some simple tips to help these NFPs WIN:
- Use Social Media: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc…
- Add our vote page LINK to your company’s website (an images link or a webpage would be better)
- Forward our 10 for 10 email to your friends, colleagues, even your bosses
- Add our vote page LINK to your email signatures so every time you send out your email, you will have another chance for a vote
- Tell your sister organisations throughout Australia & the world! Every vote counts, regardless of location.
- Remember, every one can vote twice on Saturdays and twice on Sundays! Thats up to 4 votes per person on the weekends; which can really change the game!
The winning prize pack is $5,000 cash, $5,000 free teleconferencing, 1 LifeSize Unity 50 Video System ($4,000), and
2 ClearSea licenses for 12 months. ($2,000). Every of your vote makes difference! Spread the work and show you care!